Wednesday, April 21

life.still exhibition and slideshow night

The exhibition I am helping to organise are calling for photographers to enter slideshows for the opening night. Check out life.still website for submission guidelines and inspiration.

All the photographers who are exhibiting will be introduced on the site, starting with John Angerson. I first saw John's work 'English Journey' at Photo Forum in London.

If you've never been to Photo Forum it's well worth going. Each month there is a presentation by several photographers, often showing unseen work. It's a great place to meet some of London's finest photographers and to have a pint afterwards.

In the meantime I've been covering London Burlesque Week. I've been documenting the festival for the last three years so it's really nice to see lots of old faces and shoot some new images. I'll be posting some images here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment