Tuesday, April 13

For Julianna

Yesterday my friend Julianna left for New York, off to happier times and places I hope. When we were all feeling a little sad and trying to move on from last year I started to redecorate my house. The walls were covered with chip board and it gave us a sense of purpose to rip it all off to see what was behind. Julianna stripped all the walls in my front room and slowly discovered this writing beneath it. Each person who had lived in this house and taken the wallpaper off had written the date and a note, sometimes including a football score from an important match. Julianna had ununcovered little traces of history.








3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!! thank you so so so much!!!!! thanks for taking the photos!! It means a lot to me!! and thank you so much for writing my name. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting. Now you can add your name to the wall of history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rebecca, Juliana I love you both! You're such a special creatures..I'm gonna star ripping off my wall too. Valentina

    ReplyDelete