Monday, May 18

an elephant in the room

I am currently in limbo - I feel unable to post new ideas until I get my easter project up online which is proving tricky. So in the meantime some musings on the Elephant Project.

The ELEPHANT project.....

Today for the first time I managed to get over my recent fear of getting out and about and talking to people in the E&C - and it was great. For some reason I have been petrified to start this project outside the research phase. I have noticed a pattern here. It seems ridiculous because the best thing about being a photographer is actually walking the streets and chatting to people, getting new ideas and being away from my lap top. Today was the beginning of a new beginning, I feel I have clambered over the large wall of fear I have built up and I met a very nice lady in a shop in East Street. I bought some cassava leaves and tried to cook some.... I don't think I did it right!


No comments:

Post a Comment