Tuesday, October 19

Photomonth - Overexposed City

This Friday 22nd October many of my good photo friends will be showing their work Overexposed City as part of 189 Collective. 'This collection of micro stories explores people. psychology and geography within London, revealing suprising and hidden visul anecdotes.' The exhibition will take place at Apairy Studios (The Hackney Rose) and is part of Photomonth - East London Photography Festival. I can't wait to go along and see what they've all been up to.

There are so many shows to see but I'm going to try get to as many as I can and I'll blog a little bit about my findings. A definite date in my diary will be Kirstine Fryde's Travellers exhibition at the Woolfson & Tay Gallery. The lovely Miss Fryde will be giving a talk at the opening night on 9th November.

Kirstine Fryde

No comments:

Post a Comment