Monday, August 2

The high life, the simple life and the good life.

I've just spent a few days working and visiting around and about. Firstly I was working at the Jacques Cider launch in London, then I went to see my Grandma, back to the launch, and then waiting for me when I got home were some lovely ripe red tomatoes. Yum.

Looking up how to spell tomato (no e, I always get it wrong...) I came across this site for all those who hate the humble fruit/vegetable. Tomatoes confuse people like me, not only with their spelling, but are they a fruit or a vegetable? I've now found out they are considered to be a fruit when raw and a vegetable when used in cooking. Must be true as I looked it up on Wikipedia.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Grandma's kitchen window

Ripe tomatoes

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca Harley!! Firstly, I love the shot of your grandma's window! Is this the beginning? Secondly, the fruit looks perfect. Sadly I gave away my garden when I moved so I won't see them flower. Thirdly, LOVE that you are keeping up the blog and showing what you are doing!! So good! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete