Friday, April 3

Plan B......

Plan B has not been very successful so far..... I've been trying to work with a group who are part of a community called Twelve Tribes. They all live together in a large house sharing a faith in Yahshua (which is a Hebrew name for son of God), in order to forge a new culture and a different way of life. As part of this life they bake bread to sell in local markets which also helps them to integrate into the local community. I have visited a few times and had dinner with the group (which was delicious!), I feel like this is a place I would like to explore further, but I have yet to be invited to go for a little longer.
So with these difficulties in mind I have now gone on to plan C......
I seem to have jumped around a lot these last few weeks and have found it hard to find the right project to focus on, I'm conscious I have not been able to stick with anything as yet. I hadn't planned for my first, and my second idea to go wrong which has made me feel very confused. It's definitely been a learning process trying to gain access to these places and realise it's hard to work with people when you only have a short time to get to know them. I think I have been focussing on the 'right' project too much instead of just getting out there and making some pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Call me! I've been there! And don't stress a lot of people are in the same boat! Sorry coffee and cake kinda fell through but my door is always open and my group loves to get together and talk out our problems! =) SERIOUSLY! just stop by and don't worry. listen to yourself. When you are trying to work against nature, nature lets you know. find something simple, and visually interesting that you can get excited about!

    ReplyDelete